TapMedic® is a BRAND NEW universal replacement tap cartridge system designed specifically for, and by, professional installers.
Patent application number GB1607111.0, its invention means that customers complaining of a dripping 1/4 turn (ceramic disc) tap finally have a positive alternative to the traditional plumber’s comment of, “Sorry but you’ll need a new tap because spares are ………” – fill in the blank from any or all of these: unavailable, difficult to source, expensive…
With a TapMedic® kit, professional installers can now fix approx 90% of all the separate hot and cold ¼ turn taps they encounter. No matter who they are made by.
This disruptive British invention is the only high quality, low cost solution to wear and tear on taps and shower valves – no matter where they are installed. Homes, hospitals, industry and education are just tips of the iceberg of potential.
Every TapMedic® cartridge is certified to be constructed of WRAS approved materials – as you would expect. In addition, when you register a cartridge it enjoys a 3 year ‘no quibble’ warranty.
– designed for installers by installers
– very speedy to install
– very simple to maintain
– very profitable
TapMedic® delivers for installers:
– increased business opportunities
– hugely improved reputation with customers
– 35 to 150% more profit than cheap tap changes
– the perfect opportunity to demonstrate ‘green’ credentials
TapMedic delivers for end users:
– reduced costs
– an ‘instant’ fix
– a truly ‘green’ solution
– reliability and longevity
– genuinely minimal inconvenience
Overall, TapMedic® kits:
– deliver a guaranteed and profitable income for installers
– saves money for consumers
– saves huge amounts of both raw materials and energy compared to existing ‘solutions’
– returns manufacturing roles to the UK & Europe
If you make or maintain taps (or shower valves) then call us today on 01484 490 163 or email us to explore how TapMedic® can help your business & your customers.