Let’s assume you have a problem with either some taps or the on/off control on a shower valve. Can’t find a replacement? No idea of the manufacturer? Now longer supported by the manufacturer?
With TapMedic almost none of the matters anymore because you can simply clone the existing cartridge! Genuinely, it’s easier to do than write it! Either you get a plumber user to fix your taps, click HERE to find someone local, or you can ‘do it yourself’ using our NEW 2PAQ kit.
- ‘brand new’ tap cartridge functionality
- over 3968 different cartridge variations
- cartridges from 80 manufacturers
- completion in a single quick visit
- a fraction of the cost of new taps
- everything stays ‘matching’
- three year no quibble warranty when cartridges are registered
- miniscule environmental impact VS new taps
Insist on TapMedic for your home.
- West Yorkshire. Taps mounted at the back of a bath. The customer talked about having new taps. Two plumbers had failed miserably & last one quoted £1200 (for new taps) because bath had to come out along with new tiling etc. His problem was resolved in just 40 mins. He was so pleased he had his kitchen and utility room taps done too.
Newcastle. A Newcastle plumber recommended his desperate customer contact us. He was faced with having to retile his whole bathroom if TapMedic couldn’t fix his leaking shower valve. It took just 25 minutes to gain another ecstatic customer.