- An ‘untapped’ market opportunity
Many plumbers avoid dripping taps. With TapMedic it’s now genuinely simple.
- Better profit per hour than changing taps
The time taken vs the reward & enhanced reputation means you earn more by doing an easier job!
- Consistent parts costs
You automatically know your maximum parts costs.
- Known parts costs
No more guessing. No more surprises. You can quote instantly.
- Lower cost than manufacturers demand
Undercut manufacturers and still make more profit.
- Enhances your reputation
An end to make honest excuses customers never believed.
- More chance of landing further works
Doing these jobs well & painlessly always leads to more.
- Building delivers real satisfaction
Use your skills & be seen to use them.
- Become genuinely valued by customers again
Actually make something. Don’t just plug & pray!
- Fixes approx. 90% of separate hot and cold taps
Reliability & certainty are built-in.
- Single visit – N0, messing around, merchant visits or internet searching
Quick, convenient, easy, profitable.
- Less than 15 minutes to replace two*
Does what it says it does!
Three year no quibble warranty on ALL registered cartridges.
- Consumer promotion
The area YOU cover is promoted (see here) to consumers to generate more work.
- Minimise time off
Only need hours off not days.
- Installer becomes ‘My plumber’
Finally someone you can trust to do those vital small jobs.
- No more suspicion that the job is being talked up
The need to replace was never the fault of plumbers, but the suspicion disappears.
- No need to pay manufacturers inflated prices
Some manufacturer’s cartridge margins are 13500%
- No paying for searching etc
90% chance of fixing it out of the kit.
- No forcing to replace taps
An end to what is wasteful in every conceivable sense.
for the environment
- Repair much better
Approx. 1% environmental footprint of tap changes.
Minimal raw material usage.
Minimal energy use (much UK made).
- A genuinely sustainable environmental solution
Repairable in future. Can be replaced for as long as YOU wish.
Almost all recyclable.
Minimal manufacturing toxicity.