TapMedic is a BRAND NEW universal replacement tap cartridge system designed specifically for, and by, professional installers.
Patent application number GB1607111.0, its invention means customers with a dripping 1/4 turn (ceramic disc) tap finally have a positive alternative to the traditional reply of, “Sorry but you’ll need a new tap because spares are ………” – fill in the blank from any or all of these: unavailable, difficult to source, expensive…
With a TapMedic kit, professional installers can fix approx 90% of all the separate hot and cold ¼ turn taps encountered; from a seemingly endless list of manufacturers.
This disruptive British invention is the only high quality low cost solution to wear and tear on taps and shower valves – no matter where they are installed. Homes, hospitals, industry and education are just tips of the icebergs of potential.
Every TapMedic cartridge is certified constructed of WRAS approved materials – as you would expect. In addition, when you register a cartridge it enjoys a 3 year ‘no quibble’ warranty.
– designed for installers by installers
– very speedy to install
– very simple to maintain
– very profitable
TapMedic delivers for installers:
– increased business opportunities
– hugely improved reputation with customers
– 35 to 150% more profit than cheap tap changes
– the perfect opportunity to demonstrate ‘green’ credentials
TapMedic delivers for end users:
– reduced costs
– an ‘instant’ fix
– a truly ‘green’ solution
– reliability and longevity
– genuinely minimal inconvenience
The Commercial Director from one of the UK’s biggest plumbers merchants called the TapMedic kit, “The box of credibility…”
A Category Director from one of the other UK’s biggest plumbers merchants said, “This kit solves so many problems for plumbers.”
– delivers a guaranteed and profitable income for installers
– saves money for consumers
– saves huge amounts of both raw materials and energy compared to existing solutions
– returns skilled manufacturing roles to the UK
If your business means you make or maintain taps (or shower valves) then call us today on 01143 240426 or email us to explore how TapMedic can help your business & your customers.